I made this for lunch one day, was just craving pasta and eggs… you could also add a piece of procuitto crisp to garnish. To those who doubt that a Sous-vide egg and a traditional 3 minute egg are different… read this very detailed blog post on why you are wrong.
+Made this for lunch one day, was just craving pasta and eggs… you could also add a piece of procuitto crisp to garnish.
- 1 sous vide egg – 146-148 F or 63.3-64.4 C ( for 1 hour)
- Homemade pasta, enough for one, any shape, fresh or dry.
- Arugala - large handful, washed
- Grated Parmesean - ½ cup + 2 tablespoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Dash of olive oil
- Boil the pasta till al dente, in salted water, drain.
- Remove from colander to bowl, add ½ cup parmesean, and toss with oil.
- Add arugala, toss.
- Carefully de-shell the egg and place on top of bed of salad with pasta. Cut down the center and allow yolk to spill.
- Garnish with parmesean cheese, salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!